Being a beloved brand by consumers is the source of happiness of any marketing team. Having a brand lover , an innate brand advocate who knows how to argue the positive side of your company in any conversation in which opponents appear, it is to reach the summit of a great job. The best of these brand lovers passion is undoubtedly that they are going to buy our products above those of our competitors, so it is key that once we got them, we retain them and offer them more of what they like. How can we build customer loyalty?
- Offering a good service and caring about customer service. Although the product is the key to the purchase, CS is often a determining factor when customers have to decide if buying again or not.
- Interpreting and understanding what they need and offering them what they are looking for.
- Getting them to share what they like about our brand. Sharing positive feelings about the brand attracts more customers and for this reason, we must be relevant.
- Customizing the final content offered to the customer. What customers perceive as exclusive promotes positive consumption and 'love' to the brand.
- Encouraging regular users and showing that we know what they like, what they want, what they are looking for, in short, what they need.