Empathy.co has created the Empathy Platform that supports some of the most successful and irresistible Search and Navigation experiences out there. Companies like Carrefour, Inditex or Kroger relate with their consumers online through Empathy’s components that are designed to elicit positive emotional responses.
Whether remote or locally, come and join Empathy.co to be part of one of its most interesting and exciting adventures: Motive; the new Search plug-in that will revolutionize Commerce.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for Perstashop Plugin Developers who can join the new Motive team; a light yet extraordinary Search plugin designed to serve the Small to Medium Size Enterprises.
As part of Motive, you will join a multidisciplinary team made of product, data, search, ops and design minds bringing high end Information Retrieval and Experiences in simple yet powerful ways that will help small shops to related meaningfully with their communities.
If you are an out of the box thinker driven by a desire to deliver the most amazing digital products, come and join this extraordinary team at such a fascinating time.
- Two or more years of experience designing and building PS modules
- Solid knowledge in the Back Office PS 1.7.6+
- Experience with PHP 5.6+
- Experience with unit testing and continuous integration.
- Passion for creating clean, functional and well-designed code
- Experience interfacing with RESTful services
- Ability to write effective unit, integration and e2e tests
- Proactivity, commitment and autonomy
- Open mindset and eagerness to learn
- Experience with PHP 7.1+
- Experience with Git and other team collaboration tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Clear understanding of Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with other CMS such as Shopify, Woocommerce, …
- Opportunity to attend tech courses, events and conferences worldwide
- Flexible working hours & Possibility to work from home
- 2.5K Training Budget per year.
- Reduced working hours on a Friday and during the summer months
- Private medical insurance
- Free English lessons at the office
- High-end gear: a 13-inch MacBook Pro with dual monitor setup and the IDE of your choice
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Unlimited fruit, coffee and tea
- And most importantly: an amazing working atmosphere and team culture