Data Tech Analysts influence how empathy.co does business, one data-driven decision at a time! In this role, you’ll analyze search data and will walk along with Empathy clients leading them to the best business decisions.
You won’t leave coding aside! You will also work processing data to extract the most valuable insights and integrating search data with the most well-known data viz and analysis tools.
Your work will inform, influence and support business decisions and product design.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A committed, enthusiastic and open minded individual with the capacity to empathize with our customers. Someone who is not afraid to ask questions and always keen to learn and improve. A motivated self-starter who loves a challenge and is always pushing themselves, their ideas, and the norm.
As a part of one of the market leaders and a fast-growing company, you will have the opportunity to direct and lead our path while reaching millions of users with your innovations. If you are a “Data Tech Analyst” that has the ability to use data to serve creativity and imagination (and not the other way around), then sign up for success!
Position based out of Gijón, Narón or A Coruña.
- Degree in Computer Science or other technical degrees (i.e. Telecomunications, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computational Neuroscience, etc).
- Experience in defining and analyzing KPIs with the aim of extracting valuable insights for the client.
- Deep fluency in Analytics Tools (i.e Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Some experience in data processing and extracting data from APIs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical mindset to identify issues and opportunities.
- An advanced degree (MsC, PhD) in a specialisation is preferred.
- Machine learning and deep learning knowledge and experience.
- Experience with NoSQL Data Bases: MongoDB
- Experience with Tag Managers: Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, Tealium iQ, etc.
- Experience with Data Visualization tools: Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Working with cutting edge technologies.
- High-end gear: a 13-inch MacBook Pro with dual monitor setup and IDE of your choice.
- Competitive salary.
- 2.5K training budget.
- Modern office and young, bright team.
- Opportunity to attend tech courses, events and conferences worldwide.
- Bi-annual EmpathyDay (company-wide team building events).
- Flexible working hours.
- Private medical insurance.
- Free English lessons at the office.
- Unlimited coffee, fruit and tea.
- Participation in hackathons!
- And most importantly, an amazing working atmosphere and team culture.
Empathy.co was founded in 2012 to help brands provide irresistible search, pairing software with interfaces to combine function and beauty in one. Today, it remains free from the investors trap while maintaining a 30% year-on-year growth and a cashflow positive balance since its inception.
This means we can focus solely on Product with 0% resource allocation to sales and 100% to Product. Top companies like Carrefour (EU), Kroger (US), Inditex (Worldwide) and Vodafone (EU) trust empathy.co to revolutionise Information Retrieval from mere results to meaningful relations. Liberating search from data by giving design and aesthetics the role they deserve, transforming interactions into an art-form that people want to be a part of.
Empathy.co is currently going through an expansion process with our team (50 and growing) distributed between Head Offices in London and Gijón, Account and Marketing teams in New York, Barcelona and Valencia, and a growing Engineering team in Narón.