As a Project Manager, you will lead the launch of new projects by leveraging account management, production and organisational expertise. You’ll work hand by hand with customers and engineers. Our team, Customer success, pursues the maxim of dispatching love by accompanying customers in the pursuit of their goals and we want you to be part of it.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A committed, enthusiastic and forward-thinking individual with the capacity to empathise with the rest of the team. \ Someone who is not afraid to ask questions and who is always keen to learn and improve. \ A motivated self-starter who loves a challenge and who is always pushing themselves, their ideas, and the norm.
Position based out of Gijón / A Coruña / Remote
- Degree in Computer Science
- At least 2+ years of Engineering Project Management expertise, leading the evolution of multiple highly visible, complex projects from scoping through delivery
- 5+ years of overall IT experience
- Experience managing projects using Agile software development (e.g. Scrum or Kanban), and collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams
- Outstanding verbal and written english communication skills
- Deep understanding of software product lifecycle
- Enjoys technical challenges and has the ability to work with various teams to resolve delivery dependencies
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
- Experience working with international customers
- Experience with team collaboration tools
- Opportunity to attend tech courses, events and conferences worldwide
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- 2.5K training budget per year
- Reduced working hours on Fridays and during the summer months
- Private medical insurance
- Free English lessons
- High-end gear: a 13-inch MacBook Pro with dual monitor setup and the IDE of your choice
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Unlimited fruit, coffee and tea
- Online functional training classes
- And most importantly: an amazing working atmosphere and team culture
empathy.co was founded in 2012 to help brands provide irresistible search, pairing software with interfaces to combine function and beauty in one. Today, it remains free from the investors trap while maintaining a 30% year-on-year growth and a cashflow positive balance since its inception. This means we can focus solely on Product with 0% resource allocation to sales and 100% to Product.
Top companies like Carrefour (EU), Kroger (US), Inditex (Worldwide) and Vodafone (EU) trust empathy.co to revolutionise Information Retrieval from mere results to meaningful relations. Liberating search from data by giving design and aesthetics the role they deserve, transforming interactions into an art-form that people want to be a part of.
empathy.co is currently going through an expansion process with our team (140 and growing) distributed between Head Offices in London and Gijón, Account and Marketing teams in New York, Barcelona and Valencia, and a growing Engineering team in A Coruña and Gijón.