What is a Space & Facility Manager?
As Empathy’s Space & Facility Manager you’ll be responsible of creating, maintaining and evolving the most extraordinary working spaces and environments.
You will be reporting to Empathy’s People & Human Resources as well as our founders and leaders who drive company culture.
What will I do?
Feel happy, nothing makes us feel happier than feeling creative and playful ;)
Develop plans and processes to efficiently manage Empathy’s offices and venues in Asturias and Galicia (Spain) as well as temporary set ups for expos, events and meet ups.
Participate and lead the provisioning and facilitation of new office and team spaces.
Communicate internally and externally space strategies and achievements.
What will Empathy do for you?
- Create the conditions for your growth, expose you to challenges from which the greatest opportunities arise
- Make you participant of a team that is behind the most successful and fascinating Software Companies
- Competitive salary
- Modern office with incredible views, fantastic gym and a growing set of musical instruments
- Bi-annual EmpathyDay (company-wide team building events)
- Opportunity to attend tech courses, events and conferences worldwide
- Mentoring and personal development as well as travel opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Reduced working hours on a Friday and during the summer months
- Unlimited coffee, tea and fruits
- Free English lessons at the office
- And most importantly: an amazing working atmosphere and team culture
- Understanding of high quality working spaces and space management
- Passion for creating clean, functional and well-designed working spaces
- Ability to collaborate with leads and senior members to facilitate ideal physical spaces management.
- Proactivity, commitment and autonomy
- Open mindset and eagerness to learn
- Experience with modern office spaces.
- Understanding of creative cultures.
- Experience with interior Design
- Strong taste and sensitivity for Design, Aesthetics and Beauty.
- Concerned about sustainability, efficiency and personal professional harmony.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
Empathy.co was founded in 2012 to help eCommerce stores provide a more joyful search and discovery experience, pairing great technology, functionality and features with customer inspiration, emotions and empathy.
As a self-financed company, we dictate our own roadmap and our technology, products and teams are all driven by the desire to be challenged, to grow and to innovate. This vision is accomplished by creating an inventive, imaginative and creative ecosystem, which is handled with efficiency, standards and processes that render high profitability and growth.
A fast growing company, Empathy is currently going through an expansion process. Today, our team (60 and growing) is distributed between Head Offices in London and Gijón and growing Engineering teams in Narón, A Coruña and Gijón.
Some of the largest and most successful commerce stores in the world use Empathy.co including: Vodafone, Mango, Inditex, Casa del Libro, Interflora, Adolfo Dominguez, Accessorize, AdoreMe, and Soho House.