Become an integral part of our new venture!
The Empathy family is growing and we need an experienced UI Developer to help our new project flourish.
As a UI Developer for Motive, you will maintain and scale the website, developing new functionalities, working on layouts, and fixing any problems that may arise.
You will work closely with the Marketing and Design teams to create a fenomenal website, and you’ll be in direct contact with all other roles within the company who will occasionally need your help.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for someone with great communication skills, who is able to understand and make the required changes and suggest solutions that respect the designs proposed. An individual who will work independently, use their own initiative, be innovative, and also be a good team player.
The position is based out of Gijón / Coruña / Remote.
- 3 years’ experience developing websites, preferably in an IT environment
- Experience working with Vue, Angular, or React
- Ability to write good, clean, and understandable code
- Great English communication skills
- Previous experience with static web pages
- Previous experience with Typescript
- Backend knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple tasks and priorities
- A creative thinker who’s passionate about Technology and doing things differently
- Ability and drive to learn new skills and tasks quickly
- Opportunity to attend tech courses, events and conferences worldwide
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- 2.5K training budget per year
- Reduced working hours on Fridays and during the summer months
- Private medical insurance
- Free English lessons at the office
- High-end gear: a 13-inch MacBook Pro with dual monitor setup and the IDE of your choice
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Unlimited fruit, coffee and tea
- And most importantly: an amazing working atmosphere and team culture
empathy.co was founded in 2012 to help brands provide irresistible search, pairing software with interfaces to combine function and beauty in one. Today, it remains free from the investors trap while maintaining a 30% year-on-year growth and a cashflow positive balance since its inception. This means we can focus solely on Product with 0% resource allocation to sales and 100% to Product.
Top companies like Carrefour (EU), Kroger (US), Inditex (Worldwide) and Vodafone (EU) trust empathy.co to revolutionise Information Retrieval from mere results to meaningful relations. Liberating search from data by giving design and aesthetics the role they deserve, transforming interactions into an art-form that people want to be a part of.
empathy.co is currently going through an expansion process with our team (140 and growing) distributed between Head Offices in London and Gijón, Account and Marketing teams in New York, Barcelona and Valencia, and a growing Engineering team in A Coruña and Gijón.